2010/03/29

Photobucket

Hi all, I'm sure to update my blog proper(I would have consider Justin Bieber as my proper post though). Hehehe. Anyway... Life has been awesome. (NOT).

Photobucket

Friendship problems.. Take the hell load of time away from you pondering whether your decision is wrong or was it just right? zZzz. Made some decisions though, and I won't regret it. There's no use regretting. Just know that I don't need someone like you in my life. I cared and worried so much and I got back such treatment. This is the final time, I can't be soft hearted anymore.

Photobucket

And this, this is for you. I can bet you won't know it, no one would know who I'm referring to and yes, I am not telling. You don't understand how betrayed I feel. Or maybe I was wrong in the first place to trust you? And I shouldn't be involved with him. It all seems a mess, you're with him then you're with me. Then you're with her, I'm with you. Just know that trust... for you is gone. I have no trust in anyone. I trust only 23/05. Period.

Photobucket

Sorry for the lack of updates though... Have been like.... playing games? Lol... Pardon me. Hehehehe. And been so into Justin Bieber I have like no time for other things. :P

Photobucket
Okay honestly.... it's getting late and I'm rushing this post. Pictures for you guys... Enjoy, I'll update something more interesting this week. Promise! Lots of love. Follow me on twitter if you haven't! ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: