2010/04/25

Influences

I hate my classmates. (with an exceptional few) ha ha I bet my classmates who are reading this would be like "who the f*** likes you?" no? Hehe. But honestly, do you think I care? Why should I care about people who are nincompoops? People who do not have the minimal sensitivity to their surroundings? Excuse me but I am immensely irritated by the constant actions of all of you.

When I'm loud, when I am happy... IMMATURE BOYS in my class will ask: "Eh why you today so AA?" So in my mind I was like "Okay... LOL.. Happy also cannot?" So I choose to just stfu and do my own things. ONCE AGAIN, "Chloe, why you so emo? Cheer up leh." Peeved totally. And these boys can still say "Woah, her mood very weird leh today.... suddenly high then emo" I seriously feel like giving you guys one tight slap you know? And I feel like using all the F**king profanities. I find no words being able to contain the feelings I am having now!

So one fine day I went to school feeling tired cause I only had 4 pathetic hours of sleep... while attempting to catch up on my sleep.... here we go again.. "WHY SO SAD? CHEER UP LEH" I seriously don't want entertain cause really tired so I said "I am tired" AND THEY ANS... "I know you are sad la" ZZZ. FORGET IT. Then throughout the whole day... "cheer up leh chloe" "I am tired" "Don't sad la, I know you're sad don't lie to me" I F__K your face la. Why do you guys talk as if you know me well? DO YOU? YOU DON'T, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU ARE NOT ME. SO HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF I AM SAD???? PEOPLE HAPPY WANNA EMO, THEIR PROBLEM RIGHT?? IF PEOPLE EMO WANNA ACT HAPPY CANNOT ISIT? FUCK SIA. Serious know..... PEEVED LIKE TOTALLY. If wei xiang sleeping in class you all will ask he sad or not?????? Irfaana hardly even talk, you all got ask her why she sad or not? NO RIGHT? LOL. EH thanks for the concern, but when I say for the fucking third time that I AM FINE, I MEAN THAT I AM FINE. OKAY?????? STOP ASKING ME LIKE FREAKING 10 OVER TIMES PER PERSON. I AM IRRITATED. IRRITATED OKAY????

To add on.... GUYS ARE PERVERTS. I open with you all, you all will say "Chloe why you so open ah?" So i thought maybe I was really being too open so I tried to be less open, then here comes the contradiction AGAIN "WHY YOU NOT OPEN AH?"Eh serious sia, feel like giving you guys one tight slap. ZZZ.

Okay STILL HAVE................ BASICS OF POA. The first thing you learn is where debit and credit is right????? And the right and left of the T, P&L and BS accounts which is expenses and revenue GOT LEARN RIGHT? WHY SOME FUCKERS WANNA ACT STUPID??? ASKING STUPID QUESTION? LOL. It's not like the person isn't smart yknow? A star in POA somemore.... seriously trying to seek attention is it? LOL.

I think my class sucks.................... LOL. SERIOUS SIA. COME HATE ME OK. Cause honestly, I don't give a fuck. And you guys know that. ^.^

Mid Year coming alr... still can play. NEVER LEARN TO BE SERIOUS. Then only know how to ask for extra classes but did any of us put in the effort? NO. And I am really peeved about lending my items to friends.......... ZZZ. You ask "Can I borrow?" I give the not happy face(NATURALLY CAUSE YOU ARE THE FUCKING 10th Person to ask to lend) "Okay take lor" HE WILL SAY "Aiya nvm see you so angry" WOAH FUCK SIA. lol. Ask around.... then take from me again. ZZZ. ZZZ. ZZZ. And teachers... EL fail or what sia. I wanna talk about them the next post or maybe not because I still owe you guys how the world will end post. And I guess by then I would feel much relaxed uh.....................................

SERIOUS SIA, I hate 4E1, 4E1 hates me. Mutual feeling. Awesome Shit! ^.^

No comments: