In less than 24 hours, I have landed myself in a situation which left me unable to comprehend and I doubt any of you would be able to empathize with me. I have committed not one but two fatal mistakes that I could have avoided. I am of a hundred percent sure none of you can understand how I am feeling right now, at this very moment. Arrows through heart, not one but a million.
Last night I told him something none of you knew about, not even my close friends. What possessed me to even told him the truth about me? Why did I even expose my myself totally? I hate to admit the fact that I might actually be, for the first letting a guy walk into my heart again. No, it can't be. I've always been having that protective shell around me ever since that incident. Why would I let someone know everything about me again? Why do I trust him so much when I know all guys are the same? You tell them something, they 'promise' not to tell anyone about it. But anyone doesn't include their 'brothers' and 'family'. What was I even thinking? I could have kept my mouth shut. But then I let him in, to my vulnerable heart. No. I left myself in such a denial. I'm letting someone into my heart? That's impossible. I could always remember what * told me.. "I have many layers to my heart" No.. I've did something that can't be undone.
Today I could avoid giving him that note. But I still gave it to him. I could have left first, I could took the stairs instead of the lift. I could have walked back instead of front. I could have just ignored his existence. But, I chose to let it all fall in leading to a chance of me giving him that note. What was I thinking?
The message I want to convey to everyone out there is: Make your decision wisely, and once you decide on something, don't regret. Never regret because the decision that you chose, happens, for a reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment