2010/05/21

Little Thoughts: Things you love to do VS Things you must do

Hi y'all. I've been thinking, why I've been updating so little these few months. I've arrived at a conclusion that there are times I want to blog, I blog with the feeling I have at that very moment. And then the feeling goes away, and then I hurt the people whom I'm blogging about. Maybe, just maybe I should stop blogging rashly. I realized though, that nowadays I often edit my post(which is a good thing) because it stops me from posting nonsense that will lead to undesirable consequences.

So today... I was thinking a lot about the things we love to do and the things we must do. Often... we have to give up things we love for the things we must do. Ultimately, that sucks. I can't help feeling at times, that life is downright meaningless. To be honest, we're living the life of what we MUST do instead of what we LOVE to do. I love sleeping, I love playing, I love surfing the net, I love reading novels, I love doing nothing. Yet, I must go to school, I must study, I must do my homework. It's contradicting at times though, because things we love to do ain't necessarily the right things to do. And although we hate to do those "MUST DOS" it actually benefits us quite a lot. I'm baffled at times.

Would you chose to do the things you love or things you must do?

No comments: