end ur relationship with shahrul... no pt sticking to someone who always disappoints you. Honestly speaking, i think syamil suits u best.
I share the same sentiments
sorry tht we all these passerbys so kaypoh but than i think syamil and u have the couple look, i can nvr imagine u standin beside shahrul lols
do you have formspring?
passerby(: > It's okay. I'm free to entertain y'all. Awwww, me and syamil is alrd the past my dear. Hahahahaha. LOL. If you can't imagine then don't! Hehe.Anonymous> Yes I do :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
end ur relationship with shahrul... no pt sticking to someone who always disappoints you. Honestly speaking, i think syamil suits u best.
I share the same sentiments
sorry tht we all these passerbys so kaypoh but than i think syamil and u have the couple look, i can nvr imagine u standin beside shahrul lols
do you have formspring?
passerby(: > It's okay. I'm free to entertain y'all. Awwww, me and syamil is alrd the past my dear. Hahahahaha. LOL. If you can't imagine then don't! Hehe.
Anonymous> Yes I do :)
Post a Comment