I love you with every breathe I take, do you know that? Now it hurts every inch of me to hear you say you don't. I have nothing left to prove. For if I wanted to leave you, I would have done so earlier. There wouldn't need to be spending 42 days of my life with someone I love so much.
Now whether you like it or not, I'm still going to say this: I hate your friends/brothers(whatever you call them). No, I'm not expecting your friends to like me either. Or even to want to accept the fact that I'm your girlfriend. I rly don't care. The fact that I dislike them wouldn't change, sorry for being judgmental. I have to agree though, that I didn't give them a chance nor myself to understand them better but I think I know enough to say that they are bad influences. I don't like every single time that you spend your time with them. And I don't want to start on the guy vs girl thing(That girls are smarter than guys) because that's uncalled for. Now when I say that I hate your friends, I don't mean all of them. Personally, I feel that a couple of them are nice kind souls to be around with. But who am I to even stop you from having such friends or to retain only certain friendships? I'm a mere portion of your life. And there's no reason why you should make the change for me. I'm guessing your friends would most prolly dislike me(too) since they read this post and that you'll be unhappy but I'm sorry. I know you've always wanted me to try and like your friends but I can't. Well not all definitely, like I said there are rly a couple of them I hope you can stay friends/brothers with. Well you'll ask why I'm even posting this? I just want to let my feelings out, my blog is where I have MY personal space and I am letting YOU READERS into MY space. I'll end this with I'm rly sorry I can't communicate well with your friends, it's not a matter of shy or anything, it's just that I don't like them(Mutual feeling?)
4 comments:
the true is you not a virgin anymore right?=x
Why? :)
Sorry just had to post this but that other guy..wtf kind of comment is that!? Your gorgeous Chloe!
Thank u so much :) I'm not affected and thank u for your compliment.
Post a Comment