I........ am going to............... declare my.................. 30 Day Challenge..... a....... WAIT FOR IT...... FAILURE.
Ha-ha. I'm not giving up, I didn't want to! But I'm so behind this challenge already! Lazy plays a part but I was busy with other things too, really. So I've decided to stop this challenge. Maybe I'll redo it months later. For now... I'll start with a simpler challenge. Ha-ha. Something at least I can complete. It's a 10 day challenge I picked up from Tumblr. Credits to specifics.
I'll start.... when I feel like it lol. Maybe... Wednesday. Or earlier. I'll see how it goes, yes? But thank you to those still visiting my blog even though I didn't blog! I should be having another post tomorrow! SO stay tuned!! Oh and actually, what do you guys want me to blog about?
Sometimes I feel....
Family -- too personal
Love -- Like why would you care
Friendship -- Common things happening
My celebrity crush -- HONESTLY IDGAF
All pictures -- can't you type a hi at least?
All words -- Picture pls?
LOL okay think too much but really???? Is it okay if I blog about a topic without any picture???? I want to talk about the Filipinos at Orchard news, NO offense, even if it's taken, IDGAF. LOL. Just being general... I also wanna talk about what that girl blogged about... and Nothing. I believe in racial harmony and multi-religion. Trust me on this... LKY'S Hard Truths really hit me hard... still not done reading...........AND STILL HERE BLABBING
Okay..... bye for now!!!
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment