2012/01/19

Happy birthday hun

Hi Hun,

Happy legal birthday. I'm in immense guilt for missing out on the actual day to actually give you a wish. Ever since 2007, I know I never missed a year wishing you. Even if I wasn't first, I tried to be the last to end your birthday. This year, however, on 15th Jan 23:57 whilst patiently waiting to be the first, I fell asleep. Ha ha. So I wanted to be the last to end it, and at 23:55 I started playing Diamond Dash and I uh.... saw the clock it was 12:03 17th Jan. OMG. Guilty like, I don't know how to say....

So I decided to dedicate a blog post to you instead :)
Let everyone know how awesome you are.

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY AGAIN.

Thanks for everything..... since Sec 1 up till now. Confiding in you even till now when I have problems and you're always there. You're the best thing I had found again, saying that cuz I forever will remember that I almost lost you as a friend.

Haha, well I'm glad we're talking on such constant terms these days. I don't even talk to any AI people as much as I talk to you now. I guess it's all thanks to soccer, once in a while at least we have a conversation :-)

Do well in your studies, let's go out for another match one day alright. Love you always. :) XX

HAHAHA SORRY I JUST HAD TO. :P

Mwah mwah. xx

p/s: sorry for being late :-(

No comments: