2012/08/07

Favorite Boys from the Olympics

So I thought I'd blog about my favorite boys from the Olympics. (And yes this is 80% due to their looks, I am just picking my top 3 cuties)

Well first and foremost, it's the one and only Joseph Schooling. He ain't the best looking, IMHO. But, he's got that charisma to keep girls looking at him.
 

Next would be Florent Manaudo. I did not even noticed him, till he superbly won the 50m, which honestly caught me by surprise as I was rooting for Cesar Cielo. But just look at him, I could paint perfection off him.
Last but not least. Rafael Nadal. I know how he's not part of this year's Olympics and that's what makes me miss him even more. I admit that I am not an avid fan of Tennis but I am kinda a supporter of Fedal. Ha ha, it's weird to be supporting two "rivals" but they both look so cute together, especially during silly interviews and all. But yes, I miss Rafa. Hence he's being included in this post. He's such a sexy beast. *_*

Before I post this up, I am sure there will be people (If there are still you guys reading this), being shocked (or whatever emotions you wanna fill it up with) that I left out Marcel Nguyen. Okay look, Marcel Nguyen is cute/hot/(fill this space up with anything you want), but fan-girling over him is too mainstream. Everyone is posting his pictures on instag, on twitter, facebook and whatnot. I'm sorry but Marcel Nguyen doesn't appeal to me because tons and flooding amount of people are crazy over him. Rank him in Fav boys from the Olympics? He doesn't make my Top 10 even, haha. Haters gonna hate.

;)

No comments: