2012/09/07

Little thoughts: Dreams/Reality?

I've been having "dreams", or so I say. But it feels so real, like it actually happened before. I don't know why, I feel like my brain has lost a memory of what I had. There are major influxes of dreams every night, of people, that I thought I "forgot" about. Until, I search them up and realize they exist. To be honest, I'm really messed up now. There are things I don't know if it's a dream or if it was in reality. Cos the truth is sometimes bad things happen, and the brain would prefer to keep it away from the sober state of human, and I know that. Maybe things/people in my dreams have been real but I chose to make them surreal. I feel like I'm losing a part of me, I don't even know if this is even possible. Perhaps de ja vu ?

I need answers to everything I've been dreaming of lately. I need it.

No comments: