2012/10/14

Day before Year 2 Semester 2

So exactly 12 hours before my first lesson of Year 2 Semester 2. I'm not looking forward to it.... but I'm not totally ostracizing it either. I just want to get through this shit, and this time I've this chance to clear all my modules so I won't give up. I WANT TO CLEAR IT. This semester, was my highest GPA ever, and honestly sometimes I think I could never reach it, but fact is I did. So this semester, I'll push even harder and climb even higher. No one's my competition, only myself. I don't give no two hoots to those silly "classmates" of mine, cos I think it's time they grew up. I'm glad cos this Semester I'm only having 2 classes same with them. I can do things alone. I like the solidarity feeling. Having a friend is burden, and you know that when you're a TAURUS. If I could keep to myself, and handle everything alone, I would. But for all the reasons I can't conjure, group projects are part of life. Let's just hope this semester passes well. I WILL COPE WITH THIS. k bye

No comments: