Marred with many other unhappy issues, I found something to be happy about amidst those crazy episodes. Fifth of January was one of the best days I've ever had.
Oddly moving on, work was terrible and horrible and irksome. + I hate how those PRADA heels were killing me. Things to be stressed about right now:
1. My undone Business Law Project that is due next Wednesday.
2. My EFMA test is tomorrow and I totally don't know anything about EFMA.
3. German Oral test in 2 weeks but I don't know shit about it.
4. After garnering as many likes as possible for ICA2 New media video, ICA3 that is not yet touched is due in 2 weeks.
5. My pay just came in, but due to some financial issues last month, I have already used it ALL UP to pay the bills.
6. I am definitely gaining weight and I don't intend to anything about it.
7. The fact that I shouldn't be stressed out but I just am.
:(
Only 1 thing, but this 1 thing definitely surpasses the 7 things above, is that I've found something very special to be happy about.
Best Regards,
Chloe

No comments:
Post a Comment