Often I find myself unable to find the right amount of words to convey what I am feeling towards certain things and certain people. I consolidate my thoughts, place them hand by hand, only to realize that I am always thinking about thinking about things. Then what do I find in my thoughts? I can only have myself submerged in this raining drops of thoughts, and secretly tear up right inside, and in the middle of the night.
Let me know if I'm wrong. I don't know where to run towards to. Will you catch me when I fall? Sounds pretty cliche. But the truth is, ask yourself, honestly and truly, if I fall will you catch me? If I jump will you follow along? If I tear apart, will you fix me up? I still can't determine and measure side by side the ones who'll truly be there for me. Then again, I wonder if I will be there for anyone...?
I can't breathe when these thoughts consume me. Cut me from ear to ear. Well, let you know, hit me down and I'll be up fast and quick. If you know me, if you knew me.....then maybe you'll understand the meaning behind this post, the words behind every word. If you knew me.
I will be okay.
If it's okay, for you, and you don't mind reading my thoughts and deciphering every single sentence, let me know, in approval so that I will continue posting all my thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment