2010/02/24

Theft/Stealing

It keeps weighing on my mind, theft. Why on earth would you resort to theft? And why theft? Theft is the last thing ever on my mind. I dedicate this post to those who have steal even to my friends who do so. What is so nice about stealing? Any statements to back up these silly actions? Is it because your friends are doing so, so you follow suit? Because it's thrilling and fun, or because you just have this irresistible urge in you to steal? If it's because it's "thrilling and fun", why not robbery? Why commit such small acts? If you were to be thrilled, why not go for something VERY thrilling? At least 'steal' openly, why act like a thief when you're not? Even if you think you've 'perfect' reasons like because you're poor or whatsoever, won't it be on your conscience? Won't you feel the least guilt in your heart lingering? So what if you get the money and spend it, why are you acting like a bastard spending other people's money? Why are you eating people's food? Why are you using people's items? When it's not yours. Can't you afford it? Or the least get assistance from others? Because the very least that I know, is that I'm willing to help. Have you ever placed yourself in the shoes of others? What if your items are gone? How would you feel? Wouldn't you feel lousy and like shit? What problem is so BIG that you have to resort to theft?

For now, I'm choosing not to believe what _ told me. Because you guys aren't like that. I have faith. But why is so many so many people doing such things nowadays? Fun? Thrill? I call this stupidity. If you're so bored, go steal your Mum's and Dad's undergarments and wear it on your head. It'll be fun. I just don't get it, I mean like really. And especially when people have changed views on you, like how I did on you. And now this happened... is it so hard? So hard to be good just till the end of this year? I understand problems can come from family, friends and relationship but WHY STEAL? WHY THEFT? Tell me, just any of you tell me..

-
-

Pictures from 21/02:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dinner @ Buddy Hoagies
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I still have a whole lot of pix which I will upload on Facebook and on my next post sorry for the delay of posts by the way! Week summary the end of the week! Till then.

No comments: