Happy birthday Kamal :>
Week 8 flew past me before I caught hold of it, I feel like it's wonder whenever time passes so quickly. This week I got a taste of being used, I mean I have been used by people as time proceeds but this is the first time it hit me in the heart and I felt it. You all are the same type of people, you come to me only when you need stapler, when you need a scissors, when you need tissues, when you need glue, when you need someone to be responsible for certain things, when you need ME to do things for you. It's weird how sometimes people I'm not even close with can ask me to do certain things, and if I say anything, you'll say I'm over-reacting and that you're trying to be 'better friends' with me but I'm like 'rejecting' it. I'm at a loss for words like totally. Tell me what should I do? Because I'm lost. I should continue being like a dog helping you ALL when you need help huh? Dream on.
-
-
Maybe I'm asking a tad bit too much from you, we're aren't really anything now but I feel this sudden gush of pressure running through me. Like what if you're serious in this and I end up hurting you? Like what if? And sometimes you really just don't understand me enough, you don't understand what it means when I say certain words, when I do certain actions. Definitely not the way he does. I'm sorry because I'm comparing you with him. But then again I can't blame you cause you've know me for less than half a year. I'm happy when you tell me certain things like who you'll be with and everything because I feel so much more secure. But I hate it when you talk to certain people but I can't stop you from doing so because that's your choice of friends. I can't tell you how I feel because you'll feel I'm being petty. Maybe I'm being possessive of you but that's only because I care. And because I want things to be right and that's why I'm even blogging my feelings out. I'm just really trying to make things right. I don't want to hurt another S, I don't wanna take for granted another 23/05 and I don't wanna miss another Z.
:(
:(
X X X
No comments:
Post a Comment