It's been 312 hours since I last blogged! Hi all and as promised I am going to blog today. There's so many things to blog about(That's what I always say but fail to do so -_-) Anyway... how have the holidays been for everyone? Busy hectic week I guess? For those lower secondary students, I bet they are having a hell of a time. Sheesh, where should I start? Okay wait, I shall take a look at my twitter time line...
"You can only choose between your crush you've known for less than a month, or me your close friend whom you've known for a year?" 12:41 AM Mar 7th via TweetDeck
Ha ha ha, can't believe that was how I felt on the 7th of March. But luckily it's all over. :)
"@LMrRoodolf Lol why crawford? who is crawford anyway? t,t" 12:56 AM Mar 7th via TweetDeck in reply to LMrRoodolf
I found out who crawford was, Lol. Sorry for being such a noob. But thanks Guiyu for telling me who! Hehehe.
"I nv wanna play with my brother TOD, he's a freaking loser. LOSERFACE." 7:19 PM Mar 7th via Twitterrific
On 7th March I decided never to play with my brother Truth or dare until now also never change okay, still angry! Hahaha.
"When you're in a class, what you do does not only affect you, it affects the whole class" 9:05 PM Mar 7th via TweetDeck
I realised that people in my class can be so insensitive to whether their own actions will affect others, THINK about it.
-
-
"http://www.mediacorpradio.sg/whiterabbit/vote Plz vote for my rabbit(4th one) RT&SPREAD THE MSG! U get to win prizes! TYVM!" 3:30 PM Mar 8th via web
"@LMrRoodolf Okay followeds your advice, just made coffee. SS I tmr then do. File I recess do. & messages I REPLIED! :DD haha ty!" 10:42 PM Mar 8th via TweetDeck in reply to LMrRoodolf
The day voting for my rabbit begun. If you're still lost... please go here and kindly vote for my rabbit number 4! It's the last day already! And also... I was supposed to wake up at 7pm ended up waking at 10.30pm. Thank god guiyu adviced me! Hehehehe.
-
-
"Happy birthday @shakenn :-) Hehehe rt to wish him too!^^" 12:02 AM Mar 9th via TweetSG
"#Nowplaying Justin Bieber's common denominator" 9:33 AM Mar 9th via TweetSG
"Ppl like you give me a chance to reflect. Thankz." 9:48 AM Mar 9th via TweetSG
"Nope, i guess i'm not important to you, not anymore. :-)" 6:30 PM Mar 9th via TweetSG
It was shaykh's birthday! I wished him at 00.00 hahahaha. And I think it was March 9 I started liking Bieber. Happy belated 8 days birthday! Lol. And the next two tweets, I forgot who I was referring to leh. Anyone knows? Hehehe.
-
-
"I thought i had a motivation for art, i was excited but it went away within minutes :( s!" 5:06 PM Mar 10th via TweetSG
Someone joined us during art, and then I thought I had someone to look forward to for art lessons, then he went away. S was his initial. Then I was sad... Lol but I got over it already.... Good thing I guess. Haha.
-
-
"Who's going at what time to collect their results?" 11:12 PM Mar 11th via TweetDeck
But no one tweeted me back. Sad. Lol.
-
-
"Noope it hurts but yeah, I got to do it. Sorry :*(" 12:15 AM Mar 12th via TweetDeck
"I have been blogging so little lately hmm" 12:10 PM Mar 12th via web"Hai. I am an Ai student lol. Am super bored,& randomly thinking about syamil :<>http://tweetphoto.com/14096244" 5:44 PM Mar 12th via TweetDeck"He lives nearby me! Am still wondering about his age.. hmm do sec3s learn about probabilty tree & circle theorem? :/" 3:41 PM Mar 13th via TweetDeck
"LOL LAZY SIA MY BROTHER" 4:17 PM Mar 13th via TweetDeck
"Sadded:( why the events on saturday sia, now can't go for the nuffnang symposium! SUCKS" 4:22 PM Mar 13th via Echofon
"I wanna see @adamlambert, can he pop by yishun ring road blk 854 and say hi to me. HAHAHA" 4:26 PM Mar 13th via TweetDeck
Found out that CHG stays 3 blocks away from him, I yet to ask him his age! I should tomorrow! hehehe. And oh yes, I wanted my brother to eat Mac with me, and he says okay. Ask him come down meet me, he say don't want to eat already! -_- And then I saw nuffnang events SYMPOSIUM! Can win camera you know! Then my tuition on Saturdays thanks har. Hmm.... I was dreaming when I tweeted the adam lambert thing. Hahahaha
-
-
"I am starting to feel that Justin Bieber is a nice kid. Don't get me wrong, I still love Logan Lerman <3" 10:47 AM Mar 14th via web
"I am starting to love @justinbieber & I'm following him on twitter. :) I think "baby" is a really nice song :)" 10:50 AM Mar 14th via web
"Anyone knows what does H A N D means if it's at the end of a sms? Cuz idk lol" 9:38 PM Mar 14th via TweetDeck"K... i promise i will update my blog... FULL OF PICTURES BY THURS K>" 9:30 PM Mar 15th via TweetDeck
: I admit I was lying okay, sorry :/
"Shit lah, why some angles you look like me sia" 9:45 PM Mar 15th via TweetDeck
:I looked at her pictures, she looked a lot like me and behaves like me. I understand now that, seriously she might only be a replacement for me. I'm not being proud, but I'm glad to know I'm still in you.
"I am listening to U SMILE now.. awww" 10:16 PM Mar 15th via TweetDeck
:He had a bad flu while singing it but it was still great.
"haha. since when i'm a fan of bieber? Lol I mean I didn't notice till now that i'm obsessed." 10:57 PM Mar 15th via TweetDeck"Gahhhh why am I not talking about Lerman or Hardy?" 9:25 PM Mar 16th via TweetDeck"Inspired by sherman, I'm going to swim with mommy & brother~" "Why you all don't like Justin Bieber? :(" "Woah I miss renice sia suddenly LOL" "I am going to over take cmg in FV soon leh how?" "Goodnight Justin Bieber, Goodnight Logan Lerman, Goodnight my husband Jeff Hardy. Hehehehe. Lots of love."
1 comment:
hi
Post a Comment