Hai, I wanted to categorize this post under Little Thoughts but decided not to, because I just felt that way. Har har. Anyways..... it's been a long week for me. I don't know how to put in words how I've been feeling through this week but I guess that's alright. Nothing is ever too hard for me, I've been through the toughest. Thinking about what Kamal mentioned... "You must start finding someone new, someone you want as your new true love not because you want him to try to forget X" Words are easy said, but hard to carry out. I know the logic behind this but nah, not many will know how I feel. And I've given up trying to explain, becuz... T.T I don't know what I'm talking.....
Lol. I guess & hopefully my CA1 I'll be able to pass all subz. In addition, I'm wondering bad, when I'm shutting the f up in class, everyone will say that I'm acting emotional or whatever shit. Then when I'm loud, when I'm doing stupid things, everyone says I'm attracting attention. I bet readers will know I don't give a fuck, cause seriously, I don't live to please anyone. I'm just peeved, seriously peeved. When I'm open minded, they say you're cheap. When you're close minded, they say you're a noob. Wtf? I'm just angry, and I'm emotionally unstable for I don't know & I don't care what the reason is reason. AND THANKS, for irritating me even when I'm angry. THANKS.
Remember I said I had lots of topic to talk about? Let's talk about friends today. Some friends aren't worth forgiving. And it's not according to "Once Bitten Twice Shy" In my case, I would call it "Once bitten Twice Shy Thrice Naive Fourth Stupid" Would you let yourself fall for the 5th time? Friends like YOU aren't worth keeping, aren't worth worrying about. I wonder why I'm trying so hard for YOU. It's your life, your attitude and I'm poking my nose into your affairs. I wanted you to be someone better, someone I knew you were yet to you I was being a busybody. So it was alright for me to stand aside and see my good friend hurt another two good friends? It was alright to let my friend have a chance to fall into the same situation I had? I've had this once before, and I'm doing my best to advice you on what to do. Not only did my advice fall on deaf ears to you, you give me your fucking sarcasm, you give me attitude. I'm supposed to get all those shits from you??? Now look at the pathetic state you're in now? I'm guessing you don't even know who's on your side now eh? Ask yourself how many times I've forgiven you? How many times? And the first time you said those things about me in Sec1, it was a big thing causing so much trouble even till this day, and till this day I've people questioning me about things that YOU CAUSED DURING 2007. ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. But did I blame you? Did I deprieve the chance of you being friends again? NO. I gave you another chance. I'm not insinuating that I'm perfect but YOU? I guess I can least a whole lot of negative points about you. And because I know how imperfect you are, I accepted you as a friend. But you're giving me all these shits, and then going around acting pathetic and now everyone asks me WHY DONT YOU GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE? EVERYONE THINKS YOU'RE NICE. Yes, the first time, the first interaction, you're okay. In the end???? Has any of THEM came this close to you???????? No. Those who did definitely understands what I'm saying. But it's not only once you error, it's SO MANY TIMES. If I give you another chance, it's like giving you a knife to stab me. AIYA, okay seriously you know what? Fuck off, please. Fuck you in the face. OKAY ENOUGH OF THIS TOPIC. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
-
-
There's many things I wanna talk about, I'll update soon when I have the time. Thanks for dropping by. I know you are reading this, fatty. Next post is to agitate you, HAHA. But now you know... then no surprise -_-
Till then XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment