2010/03/02

March will be a better month

Photobucket
Hai. :> February has thus far been the lousiest month so I've decided to throw that all away and welcome March into my life. Definitely, I hope things will get better from where it's left. I've an overwhelming number of topics I want to talk about and I'll spread it across the week as I'm afraid it's hard to absorb so much information at a time Hehehe. Today I shall talk about two things but will be trying to put it as one.

Photobucket
Now... let me ask, how could a certain someone be so insensitive to their surroundings? Or perhaps are all people not sensitive? Can't any of you just be a tad bit little sensitive to the people around you? Wouldn't you be able to tell when a certain someone is angry or upset? And yet you're able to continue to irritate that person. Sometimes, I wonder how I survive sitting beside someone who irritates me the whole day. I've to admit though, that you may not like me either but that's not the main point. The point is, you've been an irritant and show off. This might sound a little too harsh and you can take it that I'm making use of you but hey, I don't like you. You're always irritating me whether I'm sad or not, you always put the word worst in my days. Thank you for always helping me in Science & Math cause I suck at both. But this doesn't give you the right to keep showing off. I know you're smart, well what's the deal? I'm stupid? Yes I am. You don't have to highlight that to me because I already know. PLEASE, NOT ONLY HIM, EVERYONE SHOULD LEARN TO BE MORE SENSITIVE TO THEIR SURROUNDINGS, TO THE PEOPLE AROUND THEM.

-
-

Photobucket
I feel sad whenever I see my friends get into trouble, I wouldn't know if I'd consider them or take as 'friends' because we hardly even talk. Even as such, a sheer talk or smile has made me accepted them as one of the roles in my life. Never have I expected them to something as such. I've always heard about them doing bad things, committing offenses but I have always brought myself to believe that it wasn't true. Not until recent times, I thought they've changed into someone better, they've all been actively involved in Community work and they all looked friendly. In the end, it all seemed a blur. I seemed to have flurry myself in the midst of thinking that they were okay, that they were what seem to be called 'friends'. It hit me so bad when I heard it was them who committed it. Worst still the person who seemed to be the 'mastermind' was him. Of them 4, I've always thought he was the better one. I've always felt that he would be a good influence but it turned out wrong. When their punishments were read out, I felt pain. It seems really weird though, because like what I've mentioned, we weren't the least close. Knowing that one had to be gone from school hurts, because I've less a friend. I just pray to god that he'll help in his return to school. Now all my friends are giving stares and looks to them because of what they've done and no one wants to give them a chance. But I sincerely hope everyone of you can forgive them. I know it's hard, because they should have sought help if they needed any. I just can't accept how everyone of you, well almost everyone are saying they deserved it. I really don't know how to put in words how I feel. But I'm on their side, I don't know how to say this, but it's like I'm able to empathize with them. I'm just hoping everyone can spread the yellow ribbon's spirit around, because I have now accepted them back to the community as friends, as schoolmates. :)

Photobucket
Till then. Xx

No comments: