2010/04/18

Love again

Photobucket

Hi y'all. Actually I said I wanted to blog about the Top 5 ways the world would end [The topic that I eavesdropped from two cute kids] and the woman who had to sit next to me. But I guess I'll leave for the next post, okay? I shall dedicate this post to 3 people who kept me going in my life but I shall not talk about them anymore, because I can't :\

1st: CHG

Thanks so much for being my always-look-forward-to-tuition motivation! You'll still be my motivation definitely, but you'll just stay in my heart for now. I'll still get to see you every saturdays though. But I'll have to stop blogging about you, and of course gradually stop tweeting about you.... Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :\ All in all, I-look-forward-to-Saturdays only because of you :)

2nd: CMG

You're and you'll forever be CMG to me, because you're a CMG. You're my I-want-to-go-to-school-to-see-you motivation. Hehe. I never get tired of looking at you because you're simply attractive. Your smile.... brightens up my day. You don't know how much you stopped me from being lazy to going to school. You're all I ever wanted, in a sense, someone that I can look at, you're like a dream, a dream that I don't wanna wake up from. I don't wanna know you better and I don't wanna lose you. I just wanna let things remain the way they are. Cuz this way, you're forever perfect to me. *inserts heart x9999999999*

3rd: You know who. -23/05-

You're forever the topic I can talk about, on and on. You're my best friend, you're my lover, you're my everything. And I know you know that. I know that now you and I have our own lives and that it isn't right to say certain things, but I can't help it. I just want you to know how much you mean to me. 23/05 is arriving...... and when that day comes, I've a whole chunk of nonsense to tell you, and on that day... I'll learn to forget you... 23/05... thank you for everything. You know that I'll always love you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Okie dokie, no more sad stuffs! though it hurts me cuz I can't randomly blog about them no more :\ I'll still blog about @justinbieber though! hehe. :P Here's a random pic that I think doesn't look like me :O :
Photobucket

Ending this post off with:
Photobucket
Star Nero Hardy. ^^V

No comments: