"It's okay to disappoint me, because I've been disappointed all these while" (Y)
This line has been imprint on my mind and it has been flashing again and again. Arrows through heart to hear something like that. So I guess that means we can just continue disappointing you? Because you said it's okay to disappoint you.
With regards to the E math matter:
I don't feel that I should apologize. No I don't. Have you ever thought of why we are nice to certain teachers and unkind to some others? That's because of the attitude they gave us. My first impression of her was that to her, we were a stupid class. Everyday she'll say "You guys are much slower" Slower mentally? And why are we making a din in the class everyday? That's because she doesn't want to move on, tell me who wants to hear 1+1=2? Don't we all know that already?
Secondly... you have yourself to blame for pampering us. I have to admit we take advantage of you but that's only because you allow yourself to be in such a position. Had you been more strict with us, do you think we would be so noisy like we were? It was the way you carried yourself that made us behave the way we were. I am not pushing all the blame to you. But the very least I know we weren't in the wrong.
Thirdly, don't you think that no matter how angry you are you shouldn't say "I've had enough of this stupid class" So all along we're stupid? Or you as a teacher trying to set an example that we are allowed to say anything at that very moment of anger?
Fourthly, the whole class need not apologize. Do you think Irfanaa would talk in class would even not concentrate?
Last but not least, are you trying to say sorry can be used at any time? That we should just apologize even if we're not in the fault? HA. Okay lesson learnt.
But after all that's said, a student like me can't challenge teachers, no? Teachers always use the authority to threaten us, to shut our mouths up. Even if there are certain things that are right, we can't voice out our opinions. Like how she asked us today "If you don't wanna sign on the letter just tell me" K said he didn't wanna sign. Her reaction? "So you think it's okay for you not to sign? Might as well don't submit.ETC" I mean... you're talking in such a way that we must sign it.
In conclusion, I'm not sorry for what I've done because I didn't do anything wrong. I signed on the letter only because I knew I had to. If I didn't sign, god knows what will happen. Teachers are unreasonable. Deal with that.
If you(as a teacher) are reading my blog, no hard feelings.
No comments:
Post a Comment