2010/04/03

People around you,

Photobucket
Hello there, I'm the first to wish my brother happy birthday! Haha Happy Birthday ChongCohen :-)

Photobucket
Anyway... Hi! school's been a huge chore and bore, dragging myself to school everyday with heavy eyelids. But it's okay because I've officially found my Secret Motivation II. Secret Motivation has died down already and I'm glad a new one came along because it really helps me to go to school! This week... many unhappy events took place but I wish not to elaborate ;-)

Photobucket
Changed my trigger point... from mother/brother to Lavender(My bear) and Milk! I hope this way I'm able to progress faster though..

Photobucket
BEEN SUPER PISSED. Lending people stuffs and all, okay like wtf. I'm always coming back to this topic. WHY? BECAUSE PEOPLE NEVER LEARN FROM THEIR LESSON. Yes, the very least you should feel appreciative that I'm lending you my stuffs, MINE. But nooooo, you're not. You take it for granted, TISSUE EVERYDAY 1 packet gone. WOW. EVERYDAY OK. Hole puncher bring two because everybody doesn't bring one. Hate to lend it people then I don't get to punch my own papers. Wait a min, if I lend you it's okay. I'm referring to those thick-skinned people who keep taking from me. What else? Staple staple staple. Then correction tape. After that glue? WHOLE DAY. WHOLE WEEK. "Chloe, can you lend me your XXXX?" Eh hello, you can return is it? Return the amount of glue/correction tape you use lor. Give me back my staple bullets. Give me back my tissue. ZZZ. Seriously... it sucks being the nice person okay? And then what, when I need things? Just one item, YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING SELFISH. "Oh I don't have" WHEN I SAW YOU HAVE IT. WTF?!?!?? I can't breathe when I'm posting this, cause my life seems to be revolving around you guys??? ZZZ. I don't like it.... THICK SKINNED FUCKERS.

Photobucket
Lol. I'm in the mood to grill people. -_- K... Now is about you. I'm starting to like... hate you? Hmm... I just hate you lah. You're starting to irritate me, getting on my nerves. Those stupid actions you're doing, I DON'T LIKE BY THE WAY. Lol. And sometimes, sorry to say you're just TOO STUPID to even understand what I'm saying. And you love being contradicting, you love leading people on too. SO SAY PEOPLE SAY YOURSELF. I know, I don't possess the best attitude around here, so you can get lost(I don't really care). Comes to the worst, like what I always say I can walk alone. I JUST DON'T LIKE YOU. Now I realize why people don't like you, it's because of the way.... you.............. (I don't know how to express).. But yeah.... You've officially become my enemy. Wahahahaha. Shall keep important things from you. And nope, you won't be able to guess it's you. If you think it's you, are you guilty? LOL. Anyways, will not divulge who this part is for...

Photobucket
Ooooo. By the way: Today I'm missing loads of people. Shall list them out: Rayner, Amicell, Samantha, Carmen, Angeline, Calista, Irfan, Aaron and CC. Hahahaha. Been long time I talked to any of them(excluding CC -_-) Kkz...

Photobucket
Here I end off my post with this... Justin Bieber singing That should be me LIVE on MTV, his latest version. Really really nice... he's really improving! ;-) AND OH YAH IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM, THEN DON'T VIEW. ZZZZZ. Blog again soon!! Very soon....

No comments: