2010/04/08

Miss you

Photobucket

Dear Baby pooh, you're coming to a year old this year. The same birthday as me. As months go by you're still here with me. But the people who gave you to me isn't, anymore.

Person 1:
Thank you for being there during my tough times, for always supporting me. And you've changed me greatly from what I used to be to what I am now. Without you, I wouldn't even be here. I know you know it's you. Thank you... S94XXXX3D.

Person 2:
You're the person that disappoints me the most, do you know that? From the start I got to know you, I've always thought that you were a nice guy. I'm sorry if I've hurt you, but you didn't had to do things that hurt me further. "Why would you even bother", you ask. Isn't it rather obvious that you're an important friend to me, no? What have I not done to show you that? And what have I deserved to receive such treatment from you? Tell me how much you've changed during this past one year? Massive? From a I-know-you're-the-friend-I-can-rely-on to the friend-i-know-i-should-avoid. Tell me, what do you want from me now? Are you attempting me to add pain in my life? Or are you determined to make my life miserable? Call me thick-skinned but I know I still mean a lot to you, no? Not anymore? I do not believe a person can change so much in a short period of time. What are you trying to prove to me? That you've gotten over me? Taking a bogus girlfriend to me then telling her that "That was the girl I liked before"? What are you trying to prove here... I always try to care for you these days but you've not taken notice to it, or you did? But chose to brush it off? To think I even cared if they hated you? And to be on your side come what may? That hurts, bad. And you didn't even had the courtesy to reply my message when I asked why you didn't head to school. Even if I hate someone that deep, I would, the very least give a sarcastic reply. Did you even bother? You haven't been coming to school lately and I'm always worried if you're really sick. Yet in the end, I can only find out you're skipping school. That sucks, you used to be in full attendance, awesome grades and now? You're like a loser. Sorry to say but you're like a piece of shit now. If you're trying to prove that you've gotten over me, that you've got girls surrounding you, that your life is better than me, you did, okay? Just return back to your normal self please, stop being a loser that you're not. And no, we're not friends anymore. I know you know I'm not the kind that takes insults without giving a fight. It's over, and you know it. I tried hard to get this friendship back but you threw it away. Now you're on your own. And I'm washing my hands off you, I hope this is what you want. Ultimately, I only hope that you can be who you really are and not become someone you're not because of me.

No comments: