2010/05/11

Re claiming what I liked first

Yes you guessed it, Justin Bieber.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

There are so many articles on him looking like a girl. And there is a girl who is a butch who made herself look like Justin Bieber. Obviously anyone can look like a girl and the other way around too. So yes let's recall... Been 2 months since I had bieber fever. And I'm still not recovering from it, that's no good! Okay... been tweeting him like mad when he's online. Flooding my follower's time line and I apologize for that. Just that I rly hope he'll follow me back one day. So anyway, about liking Justin Bieber, I wouldn't say I'm the first, like the very first. Nope I'm not, the issue that I'm having here is when people tell me how much they hate him then the next moment they love him like crazy and they act like I'm copying them. It's a total turnoff though. Get a life of your own. So yeah... here are two videos. His voice changed ):





Next... I changed my blog skin to yellow. Because I just don't like! A lot of people's blog skin yellow :( Okay not that I even own yellow, but I don't like. They act like it's theirs. And I got myself a yellow bag, one and only in the school, that I'm sure of. My bottle is yellow, My Pencil Case is Yellow, My Lunch box is yellow, everything's yellow! Yellow yellow dirty fellow, I know. Lol.

And... okay actually rly got alot of things, like the way people copy the way I talk. Haha. Wth? Okay, nvm. I'm cool.

2 comments:

Haini said...

Yeah, i have to agree with you that more and more people's blogskins are yellow. And and, you're really YellowyAwesome! Most of your things are yellow, or is it everything?
Haha :D

Chloe said...

thank you for being on my side babe! haha. Everything! :B And of course youuuuu & I are yellowsome! :D