2010/05/15

-Update this space-

I think this space is lacking proper updates ha ha my apologies. I will be updating proper in the next few days I promise. Since I'm updating this space, I'd like to take this opportunity to say Happy First to my crazy not-hot boyfriend. Okay it's only the first... but I feel like I known you only for days. Bad... because as months pass it'd only show that O levels is coming. Roar, so yes... Regardless... I know there will be more months to look forward to :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

break up with shahrul please.... -.-

Anonymous said...

Wowww there's still people commenting abt yr bf?? Hah I saw him with another girl on sun.. Around 8pm and ytday mon with a bunch of girls, flirt ehhhhhhh. Hah, juz letting ya know.

Chloe said...

Anonymous > Who are you people? can't you just leave your names down? Lol.

Anonymous> rly? oooh. thanks for telling.