I think I should be contented with the past 6 days of my life. For once, I was happy after so long. I made 11:11 wishes. And they all came true. Truth here is, I guess for wishes to come true, the method that you're using to make a wish, be it flipping a coin into the well or making 11:11 wishes or even wishing to shooting stars, if you're wishing it for you and someone else, that person, too, must believe in it. It was nice when your wishes come true and all you can do is smile to yourself to go to bed.
Teehee I admit, I like that boy. Just like. But nay, I am not gonna do it the Dec/Jan/Feb way. No no no I am not gonna "confess" It's just like only la. Not lurbzvs. If you're gonna ask what's happened to sjsmg, PM ME readers. I'll share. Well... whatever it is.... I think he's an easy one to get over. If you wanna know.. PM me again. I mean when I ask y'all to PM it's cos it's their private lives, I'm not supposed to anyhow reveal la right? Hahah.
Thiz is also definitely the first time I quarreled with someone I NEVER met at all. Lol. This is funny la. But okay peace. Just wanna say that yeah, I like him. I know he's gonna take huge advantage out of this.
Haha. Well... feelings will fade. I'm waiting for it to be faded. Because I know boy_95, I will never be someone you choose. So good luck with whoever you're gonna be with. :)
Hahaha lame sia I. Blog this kind of thing. Lol. Sentence structure major fail. Ok bye hunz.
No comments:
Post a Comment