I AM WEAK.
Yes I won't deny that, now I'm letting you know what's in me. How great is that? Use it as a tool and hit me hard on my soft points. That's what fakies do, don't they? Wait for the downfall of a person and start gloating all about it.
The thing that makes you the strongest will always be the one that makes you the weakest. So remind me again when I'm emotionally strongest? When I break free from someone I care about most, that's when I'm strongest. I build my faith on broken tears. Then suddenly I get all loser, and fall for a guy. Then let them manipulate and pull the strings of my heart. Yes I am weak.
Even wanna use twitter also relying on someone to talk to me first. Guess today will be my last 11:11 wishes. Gotta stand strong.
Sigh. #DESTINEDTOBE_GIRL_LONELY_FOREVER
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment