LOVE VS FRIENDSHIP
Hello... O.K so someone(I think someone I know) ha-ha, requested this for one of my blog post. I decided to merge them both..... love and friendship. So yeah continue reading if you want to.....
Let's talk about Love first. Love is a feeling of personal attachment blah blah something along those lines I'm sure you get what I mean, I've been talking about Love pretty much most of my blogging life. KdiaozLOLame. I'm sure everyone out there regardless of your age do experience Love in any form, Love between your parents, your siblings, your lover to you. Love is a happy thing. But sometimes it's painful. The departure of your parents, the break-ups with your lover makes everything seem as if nothing ever lasts so why bother start something? But it's also that very reason that it doesn't last that we should cherish everyone. OK? So that's roughly love la. Piangz can really kill myself... I super lazy to blog proper english, always come up with all these rojak words. Sorry... haha I think I will try to be back to my 2010 obnoxious self in the next post. KdiaozLOLame.
And then there's friendship. You know? The people who are there for you NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN?! No that's not true. Only your best friend is there. Some friends are what we call friends for benefits. And we have true friends, fake friends, whateveryoucanthinkof friends. True friends don't need to be your best friend. No one needs a best friend. A best friend leaves you, because sometimes you know each other too well, you realize it's time to move on from your friendship. Aiya c'mon seriously... this is what is happening to yourself too right? Don't tell me never. So true friends are good enough, they've always got your back. They are your pillars of strength. If you find yourself a true friend, keep them. There's friends for benefits, friends you may or may not like but are like GOOD FRIENDS FOREVER so that maybe when you're friends with her you get free drinks and she gets free food, something like that la.
FAKE FRIENDS ARE THE COOLEST ONES YOU WILL EVER GET!!! Cos you're like playing a continual game with them. You know... to guess if they are telling the truth or whether it's a lie. Or maybe if they are spies from your enemies. And the best thing about fake friends are... you can be freaking fake with them too! SMILE in front of them and then just stab them when they turn away. They don't mind la cos they are fake too. Being fake is cool cos you got so many masks to change into towards different friends, just like my friend in secondary school, she is the best with her masks. Those boys are always intertwined by her. Oh yes yes I'm fake towards to her too, cos... she's a bitch. KdiaozLOLame.
OKAY so you got the love and the friends. Which one would you choose????????? For me, HONESTLY, I choose love. Love stays true to you, because love has always been something I've been comfortable with. Friendships... are the socializing part and all that I HATE DOING, but not that I'm not good in socializing, I just hate it. I hate having to even adapt to new environments. LIKE POLY... new friends and what orientation waste my time. Seriously..... hate socializing. KdiaozLOLame. But love... I'll choose it when it's the person who loves me not I love him. Aiya you get what I mean?? It's TRUE: To be loved than to love. It's always so much more blissful. And I know that. But I know la, some die die can't change mindset people(like me last time, maybe now also IDK) want to go with the people they love, say what as long as the other party happy can already blahhhh..... HAVE YOU EVER REALIZED THAT SOMEONE ELSE MAY BE RELYING ON YOUR HAPPINESS TO BE HAPPY TOO? DON'T BE SELFISH.
TEEHEE. I know I blog a lot. To make up for my laziness the past few days. HEHE. I've been thinking anyway... you know... sometimes even if you love someone so much, it doesn't mean you can't break-up and date someone else, sometimes it's because you date someone else that you realize you actually love that other person more. You know? Like they always say: "Two people who are meant for each other, who always find their way to be together" #justsaying.
Thx for reading. I've been lofting myself with false hopes and I'm falling face flat. Bye.
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment