It is almost and definitely impossible to ever be in love with more than one people. You love them, but you can never be in love. You like them but you don't love them.
Growing up, I've learnt one thing: that is nothing much in particular is what we perceive as “forever”. You may think you'll never love another like that, but that's only because of your refusal to believe the other person isn't yours. I've always loved and when I leave or left, I feel like I'd die if I didn't had him in my life any longer. Time obviously proved me otherwise, because I always manage falling for another.
Question that I'm posting myself this time round is, how sure am I that this isn't the one that I want to grab hold of? I feel so hurt when I see him hurt. And if all I could ever do, I'd want to help him smile. He had a girlfriend and maybe I had a crush on him but I always prayed that they stay close. Let them always be happy because unknowingly I have been living on the jest of his smiles.
Everyday now I see him hurt, over this first love that kills.
I only hope now time can heal him. Let what he and her had be part of his growing phase because I know he deserves better.
I just thought he should know that someone still cares a lot for him. I really do care and I'd do anything just to get a smile across his face.
Please smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment