I hate how nonchalant you can be. You do not expect me to be making all the moves, have the food served to you with a silver spoon. I have never spent so much time taking initiatives with anyone at all and you are the first. There is nothing I can do if I've made a hundred moves and there isn't one that you can give back to me. Confession aside, I think you're simply funny. Telling someone you have feelings for them and not doing anything at all, I do not at all understand why you should even let those feelings be known. No excuses that you're shy or that you've never experienced anything like that before. This is becoming a ridiculous joke day by day. I hate how certain people can claim that I belong to them when NOTHING at all even begun. That's a total turn off. FYI, I may have felt something for you back then, but the feelings flew with a snap of the finger the moment you never made any effort to continue our conversations. At this rate, you'll never win a girl's heart.
You're such a waste of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment