2012/07/28

Day 1: 11 things that made me happy today

1. I did two IOTs at work today (you'll know why I'm happy if you work at the same place as me)

2. I met Kimkai

3. The first time I feel pretty and comfortable in my own skin

4. Used my brand new lunch boxes and drink containers

5. Gonna watch movie at 12am later at GV

6. I met Shah today

7. I met Joey :) ♡ hehe

8. Looking at how a looney woman owned a blur faced guy (haha oopsie)

9. I managed to save $ for my company (taxi trips)

10. I helped Amy reached her target

11. Andrew bought me my Jersey but... Didn't bring it back (So I'm half way there for this one hehe)

Wow I realize it's hard to find things that make you happy, but if you choose to find joy in the littlest things around you, you will always be happy.....

I'll try my best to keep up 11 happy things a day, I promise not to be sad :)

No comments: