2012/07/27

11-Day Healing Process

I know how you can fall in and out of love so I'm always prepared. You know you have to give up but at times your heart simply grabs on to a string of hope.

So, I conjured a 11-day healing process for myself. I'd not tweet for 11 days. And within the 11 days if he does not hold a conversation with him, I'd give up. I'd continue with my healing process part 2. But, in a surprising twist of events (haha), you've unfollowed me on twitter. Oh boy, does all these failed relationships ALWAYS have to end up with one unfollowing the other? Sigh, I wish for more maturity, honestly.

In any case, I decided, for the next 11 days, every day I will post 11 things that make me happy. Because I know I can be happy even without you.

11 will always hold a special meaning to me, I will never look at 11:11 the same again. I can't be making a wish on it, or whatsoever... Every single time I see the number 11, it will only remind me of you.

I will always care for you. I'll start the healing process tomorrow. :)


No comments: