2012/07/02

Words


I'm always in such a contradictory mood that even I don't know what or why I could even be feeling this way. I have always said, that words don't hurt me and will never carry any weight to me but only today that I've realized how wrong this statement was. Words, don't hurt that's true, but only because the person doesn't matter. When someone matters the most to you, that's when it hurts the most.

When it's someone you care about, everything that they say, even a "Hi" could be a probable path to your smile. But when it's someone you hardly care about, no matter how much sweet-nothings that they say to you, you'll not even bother to give them a second look.

His words, feel me with temporary joy. Because of the very fact I know that he's always blowing hot and cold towards me. He can ignore me out straight but when he starts a conversation with me, it's as though it's a spell I've gotten myself into, and I'm always smiling to myself. He's way beyond "perfection". When he's sweet, he's really sweet, and the worst part of being on the losing end of this whole chapter is that he always sounds so convincing to me.

Hot. Cold. Last night it was hot, tonight it is cold. 

I doubt this will lead me anywhere but I thought I'd simply share the thoughts I had with me, that words do carry weight should the person mean something to you.

Tell me what I can do to pull myself out of such a hopeless situation, nearing the turn of a lost cause.

Hot, and cold. Hot, and cold. I'm just like your option when you're bored.

I would very much love to curse and swear about you but I rather not right here, because at the end of the day I know that no matter how long you remain cold to me, as long as you start the conversation just by saying "Hi", I can't help but to fall so hopelessly into this endless pit hole.

I'm basically so weak when it comes to you, I'm a sucker for you.

No comments: