2012/10/24

I do not know what title this post deserves, if at all in the 26 alphabetical letters that I am able to conjure a title that fully describes whatever that I am feeling right now.

I have been posting about J. And at times I go mad and crazy when he ignores me. Not because of what he feels or doesn't feel but more so that even as a friend he treats me hot and cold. Every single time we have a conversation, it is all about him. It was never really about mutual conversation but about him. Even when I try to tell him about my day, it is thoroughly ignored by him. He's a social butterfly, and I know he's not short of girls. And precisely why I constantly feel insecure. He talks to me only when he wants to, meets me only on his schedule and the recent one was not conversing with me for 11 days.

During these 11 days, someone; a blast from the past started talking to me again and we've been having conversations since. I like how our conversations never run dry, how it's pure and honest. It's always about the both of us, individually sharing our lives, our dislikes, likes and what not. I am not implying I like him, but I am fond of him.

The thing here is I know the former likes me, and for a period I did like him too(I am not so sure now), as for the latter we are just friends who text.

Question is, is it safe to put all my eggs in one basket? Will I end up losing both of them?

No comments: