2012/10/29

Life as we know it

 First thing's first, I have been super emotional on this blog. I know that, trust me. Not that I'm really that emotional in real life, bawling my eyes out or something of that sort. It's just that certain tumblr posts/pictures really relate to me (be it connecting to the past or now) so I decide to post it up and it can be a part of my memory in time to come. There are also those posts where I'm sad over this guy or that guy or whatever guy. I'm only 18. I have crushes, a few. Some I like more, some I like less. And some I'm crazy over to blog about. But the thing is, blogging it out actually makes me feel alive, makes me feel better and I see things more clearer.
 Today I decide to blog something else aside from feelings. I am sick, have been sick. And these 3 pictures are taken SICK. I know I look alive, I thank the medication for that. Although I must admit, I am pretty drowsy while having to craft this post up.

My iPhone 4s decided to give up on me this morning, and I was really sad. It keeps "searching"... but when I place it in my other iPhone, it's able to work. So... me being me, even though being so sick... I still made a trip down to somerset to see what they can do about it.... Surprisingly, they checked it and said they could give me a replacement!! I know how people always say the "new phone" has already some defectives, but to me it was pretty decent. No obvious scratches, functions all the same. In one way or another, I'm also kinda glad that it gave up on me today because my warranty expires in November! LUCKY ME...

Even though it's the same phone, and I already backed everything up, it's THE SAME. But it feels new! I don't know! Haha. I should get some rest now... I really should. My head is killing.

Till then Xoxo

No comments: