2011/01/15

So what is your astrological sign now?

"Huh... change of horoscope? ......" Not change of horoscope babes. It's change of astrological sign. If you guys haven't known yet... read up here.

Photobucket
So my instant reaction was to check if I was affected, and yes I was. So from a supposed Taurus, I am now an Aries. So that is to say I've been living 16 years of my life as a lie? Ha ha. Lucky 16 years only. Imagine those older people whom really rely on astrological matching or whatsoever and they realize that they have been living with the wrong partner? This must feel real awful.

Photobucket
They, when I say they I meant the sources. Some say your sign changes only if you're born from 2009 onwards. Some say Nov 2009 onwards. Some say this year onwards. Some say everyone's sign changes. It didn't had to get more confusing now, did it? Say, it really is 2009 onwards... then take me for example. My birthday is on 2nd May. So I am a Taurus. Yet another person who is given birth 2nd May 2010 is what? An Aries? Confusing isn't it? Imagine you encounter someone:

"Hey when's your birthday?"

"2nd may"

"Oh you're a Taurus?"

"yeah...."

Meets someone else..

"Hey when's your birthday?"

"2nd may"

"This I know! Taurus?"

"huh.. no? I am an Aries"

"................."

Yes I will be ".........................." So from now on we must let our age be known then can define the astrological signs? haha so cute.

I don't mind the changes, frankly speaking. However can this be clarified? Now, when I flip through 8 days... I will be like.. "So I am supposed to look at Taurus or Aries?" And poor Ophiuchus no horoscope. LOL. Hahahah.

Photobucket
So I am a Tauries? Or Arus? Haha Tauries looks and sounds nicer I THINK. LOL. But okay la... perhaps I should continue as a fellow Taurus this year and convert to an Aries next year. How's that?! HAHAH. Honestly, kinda peeved with these things. Start the ball rolling yet not clarifying the exact thing.... T S K.

ANYWAY if you wanna know:
Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18- May 13
Taurus: May 13- June 21
Gemini: June 21- July 20
Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20

Here you go. Haha. Good luck with identifying yourself. THOUGH I HAVE GOT TO ADMIT... Aries personalities suits me more than Taurus you know?!

Photobucket
Just sharing my thoughts... haha. I think if like you go check la example only ah.. you like that guy A is a Scorpio sign, then if you a taurus don't match him change to aries! LOL then can already hahahaha OK la lame IKR.

Before signing off, no personal att or anything la. But I hate guys, hate guys who play hard to get. When girls take the first move to say they love them. They take it for granted. DUDES, babes take a lot of courage before doing so. And if she do so and is still waiting for you even when you are playing hard to get, she's really someone you should hold on to. Yes?

X X X

No comments: