2011/01/20

Thoughts

I know I'm nice... and the next moment I'm not. I know I'm bad... and the next moment I'm not. I know I have been talking with a whole lot of mixed words. I know you're wondering what's up with me. Or perhaps, and just maybe none of you noticed. But sometimes I take out some time of my life to do reflections. And just once in a while I feel that I have done certain things wrong. But mostly, I think I'm right.

There's a whole lot about me that you still don't know about. So why do you act like you do? Every single time someone portrays themselves as if they know me inside out, I feel like laughing my intestines out. Honestly, there's a bunch of me you don't know. You don't know what I wear to sleep each night, you don't know which toy I love the most, you don't know so much more. The only person eligible of claiming that he knows me inside out(besides family) is him. And only him. But that's passed.

Got so much to say about someone new that I hate. No wait.. hate? Too strong but true. But nah, it's gonna be a total waste to add more wrinkles because of someone well.... that irks me. She's yes smarter than me, got an ass that can speak better than my brain. Going to a JC and I hardly know if I'm in to my course for Poly. But one thing I'm better than her is I have a sense of right and wrong. Ok???????? Wish she could just get lost. Msn on twitter? Why not go put your mouth in a shovel? Yeaaah I am un-following you soon hun no worries. :)

After all my rambles just wanna send out a SOS:
Photobucket

ARTIST OF THIS DRAWING, CONTACT ME :( I MISS YOU. HEEHEEEHEEE. WONDER HOW YOU ARE NOW AND HOW YOUR O LEVEL RESULTS ARE. Anyone knows him?? Tell me. Haha, I don't have his contacts or anything, just this drawing he left for me. Hope to like bump into him soon or something like that.

X X X

No comments: