Happy Belated Valentine's Day to all my blog readers!!
I know I've been neglecting blogging for quite a bit already. No excuses.. I was lazy. I spent half my time not blogging asleep. So been really fat nowadays. I know the issue with people(including me) getting super irritated when someone says they are fat when they are not. Okay, maybe not my face or what... but I've a flab on my tummy.... yes now you know how long I've not been exercising!
Anyway.... here are a few pictures of the other day when I had the meet-up with the friends!
Now here's me moving on, I don't buy cheese or mushroom. I don't believe your cheesy and mushy words if this even clear enough? Yikes. He really sent that to me on like V-day?! Okay, maybe belated V-day. But... hello. Thank you for the insult + courtship? That boy was like... since no one likes you, I take the chance to confess to you blah3. It was irksome. *Rolls eyes* I could stuff a toilet bowl in his mouth. Guys like you really should just die.
Guess I'm giving the unknown one tad bit too much attention huh. Shall move on to my day.... I kinda like said what I felt?! But in a funny way? I thought it'd be good to keep it light. Maybe I'm a joke to him.... But I told Petes my promise.... to him. I know I'll keep it. I'll let time be the prove of everything. Plenty of fishes out there, some I have baited but doesn't mean I like them. I'm just gonna have to be patient and wait, I treasure this friendship. Plus my level of interest towards you hasn't reached climax but I'm sure it'll develop so I'll just have to wait till one day you catch my bait or perhaps being eaten by someone else. :')
I've got tons to update! Like back-dated. Will do it tomorrow morning or something! It's 1.13am now... I should be sleeping huh! Love love.
p/s: I love blogging hence sometimes I share even the deepest secrets of my life publicly. But sometimes you as a reader may misunderstood or there are facts you don't know of. Quit judging. Clarify facts with me. I'll be more than glad to share. :)
XXX



No comments:
Post a Comment