2011/02/05

Love

"Love is the emotion of strong affection and personal attachment"
Photobucket

That's what wiki told me.

Hmm.... as I have claimed last year "I know what love is", I could be differing from my statement. I don't think I know what "Love" is all about. Or maybe, when I had experienced "love", I thought it wasn't anything. Well, like I've said earlier this year, maybe because I've grown older that all of a sudden, I am maturing by that little bit. I feel that at 17, I've got to map out my life.

But since this is titled "Love", I thought I would touch on how I'm going to handle the other side of life. I'm 17 now, well boyfriends do I have? Naaaahhh I wouldn't consider any of my close boys as one of them. Ain't trying to play the "I don't have a relationship" kind of girl thing. However still, I mean being close for that few months shouldn't mean that he was my "boyfriend". At 17, I've got a whole lot of crushes. Just crushes. Maybe at the end of this year or preferably 18, I'll have a boyfriend then break up with him at 20. Hahaha. Okay that ain't right. I'll start dating, or as what you call it, "date around", starting this year till I hit 21. At 21, I'll bring my boyfriend to show him to my family. At 23, I'm going to tie the knot. And at 24 I'll have my first child. At 26 I'll have my second then stop. Unless I marry my lifetime goal, a rich guy then I'll have the third at 27. No more. I don't wanna be older than 40 when my child hits 13. So yeaaaah, that's about that.

After typing that long part, actually that was what I thought before. Now.......... "love" seems surreal. Love, I feel, gradually forms as a habit after you're wedded. Like a habit to just wake up beside your spouse.

I've always said I like this guy a lot that I will wait for him, that I'm sad and all. At the end of it, trust me, I wasn't actually that "into" wanting them or anything. Though I'd often once or twice or mostly so, go to extents of telling the other party what I feel. SILLY I don't know what love is yet....................... I'm just always into this infatuation, or maybe being infatuated with being able to love or be loved.

Now, it always sounds so cliche, but it's like I fell for this boy.
I'm so fickled at this age but I guess that's okay, I'm young. Maybe one day somehow I'll realize that "That's the boy" kind of thing. So yes, back to the boy. Do you believe?
I fell for him 8 years ago.
When he was 17 and I was 9. Ya think why I would remember something like this? Because that was the only time I went out with him, his brother and his mother. And we had that car ride, which one of the boys, showed me they could juggle balls. Hahaha. I forgotten my childhood, but I could only remember clearly this outing.
At 9, he was like those boys where you just in your heart "I think he's such a cute kor kor"
8 years past and I finally saw him again. I liked him back la. <-------- Okay first singlish for this blog post. However still, I could place my last dollar on that he has his heart for another girl. .....okay so till here............. love is strange, and so funny.
BUT I ain't able to fit into his life. He's rich and I'm just that average well, actually poor girl. He's got tons of girls wanting him anyways. That's what rich guys have, girls, drinks, and money. No?
He's 25 and I'm 17.
Bet there's girls prettier and of status quo who would match up. Well at the end of all these nonsensical rambling, I could only say I like him pretty much. But this time I'm keeping it in. I will only tell him I liked him when he's getting married or something like that. Hahahaha. okay yeaaaah this is really a pure feelings kinda "pukey" post. LOL.
I like him, and I could only see him next year. Or maybe another 8 years later.


byebye. ^^ Photobucket

No comments: