I miss 4E1.... for the right and wrong reasons... so besides the point, let me share why:
I MISS KAMAL:
for always asking me about her. and for IDK? i wasn't really that close to him. but he was a nice friend. IDK if he's been like don't like me or what but i'd say i've taken him as a friend.
I MISS VIVIEN:
for... being vivien. for actually i must be honest, i didn't really communicate with her. haha so IDK what to say.
I MISS ANGIE:
for always being there for me. sigh ok, rumors aside. she was a really nice friend to me. she was always there to listen. i needed someone to listen and she was always there. i honestly treated her as a close friend, IDK what i am to her but she was really nice.
I MISS MEIXIN:
for letting me poke her. and just making fun of her. i think i'm really irritating towards her la but seriously she's the most neutral person that i've ever met. and lucky me, i had a chance to be her friend.
I MISS ALEX:
for letting me bully him. although he really sucks at time. i feel like killing him but overall in my last year of secondary school life, he treated me nicely. and i'm glad.
I MISS MYSELF:
for being a fake friend to a lot of people. for a lot of things that cannot be comprehended. sigh sad year for me, i couldn't remain a 7 i became a 6. i miss being nice only when i want to and quarreling with ppl for no reason. and also for staying so pretty hahaha
I MISS JIAQIAN:
for being my cousin, for showing me how funny she and renice can be when they are together. she's one of the more neutral friends i had, as in maybe she don't really hate people? ok IDK how she take me as but I took her as a friend.
I MISS TENGKIAT:
for mumbling like an idiot. sigh really feel like slapping him?! but ok he was also nice friend i think.
I MISS ELAINE:
for being super whiny. srsly?! ok sometimes really is irritating. but ok she was a good friend and ok also sometimes bad. and she was one of the closest friends i made, through the 4 years of my sec life. haha, yeah i don't deny i do talk about her technically behind her back but i don't mind her knowing kind of thing. lol.
I MISS ARAVIND:
for sitting beside me in class. for helping me out in math. for lending viknesh his girlfriend to bluff me lol thx la.
I MISS ROOBEN:
for being IDK la.. sometimes he's really nice also. but he a bit weird like that? not used to it.
I MISS IRFAANA:
for being lame. ok not lame la. IDK she super anti-social?! but ok leh she's quite nice la.
I MISS JONATHAN:
for being my friend. seriously no lies, to me he was an extremely nice friend. irritating yes but nice. i treat him as my friend honestly.
I MISS ZHONGXIAN:
for letting me poke him ok unwillingly. haha ok and he always sleep also. but ok cool guy. lol.
I MISS YEWYUAN:
for swearing every morning. haha but he was also a nice guy. IDK if treats me a friend or what la but i guess he was to me.
I MISS GUIYU:
for being social? ok IDK... haha some times i feel there's always this barrier between us? like some hate-love friendship but ok la, once we hate, we really hate. once we love, we really love? no worries, super candid about this issue.
I MISS WEIXIANG:
for always sleeping in class. but damn aizai always results so good.......and the other time for staying back to arrange tables and chairs.
I MISS NAREIN:
for loving me. ok kidd. IDK la.... so cute la we 2. couple from p6. but ok thanks for being a good friend! love love u.
I MISS HELMI:
for letting me make fun of him and a. lol. and ok nothing much wasn't really close to him.
I MISS IRFAN:
for being a total asswipe to me in 2010. and for hurting my feelings way down to the max. didn't know a person could change so much? u made me learnt alot from you. way too much. and forever not ur friend on fb sigh. haha ok i already used a lot of fake account to add u liao. stalker is me thx. ok hehe since u r such an ass, still gonna be my usual self and end this off with love u always my ex- cute handsome boy. :3
I MISS SHAHIED:
for haha being super nice to me? ok IDK.. you were nice and sometimes u suck like ttly. but ok thx for always being thr whenever i needed someone, i think? i forget la.
I MISS JIAHUI:
for trying to help me in A maths lol.
I MISS WEIHIEN:
for walao eh srsly sry if i hurt ur feelings but i miss u for making me don't wanna talk to u? IDK la, be a man yo. zzz
I MISS SUFIAH:
for being my bitch. ok conflicts and all aside in this post, u were the best friend i ever had. ty for everything. i love u so much.
I MISS RAM:
for haha being so cute la! ok u r one of the friends i like having to hang out with. teehee
I MISS RENICE:
for accompanying me during a math free period. i think u r the friend i spend the longest time with during curriculum hours. lol. thx for listening to all my crap and all. i mizzzz u.
I MISS SHALICE:
for IDK? ok saying i pretty? shalice u said that right? ok haha lol.
I MISS SHANTHIYA:
for walaoeh being crazy with renice. ty for all the times during free period hehehe.
I MISS SHERMAN:
for being like damn irritating?! and keep asking me about her last time? but ok glad he's leading a better life now without a jinx haha ok lol.
I MISS BRYAN:
for IDK? like drift a lot from 2009.......
I MISS FELICIA:
for being over-sensitive and back-stabbing me? ok maybe not back stabbing la. haha. IDK what u tell ppl about me but i do know i tell ppl u r so sensitive. lol. haha but seriously miss trying to "snatch"(in ur dictionary) irfan. lol. but all that aside, thx for existing in my life.
I MISS QUANHUI:
for being a class-wrecker woohoo.
I MISS WEIKEAT:
for being so eeeee-minded during free periods lol.
I MISS VIKNESH:
for being so nice to me making me angry quarreling with me and making me smile. thx so much. i love u always ok. no lies. thx thx thx 4 everything.
I MISS WAHYU:
for being such a sweet girl. talked so much lesser in 2010. but u were there if i ever went to u, love u.
I MISS CHRISTINA:
for IDK? hahahahahaha omg sry i always keep saying u super thin and all behind ur back. lol
I MISS ARVIN:
for being arvin and also being a friend listening me out helping me in maths tyty.
I MISS TEENESH:
for hahahahah omg sry about u and shahrul. i caused it so childish and lame. hope u dng fine now boy one sec friend. :b
awwwwwww why did y'all had to go? sigh couldn't find another one of this batch filled with shooo much drama. in my heart always for both bad and good. count urself lucky i even kept a space 4 u. haha ok kidding. muaxxx.
No comments:
Post a Comment