2011/03/27

Opposite Day

When I say today is Opposite Day, it is not opposite day. Because the opposite of opposite day is not opposite day. When I say today is not opposite day, it either means it is really not opposite day or it means Opposite day because the opposite of not opposite day is opposite day but when you say it's not opposite day, it's not opposite, no?

Teehee. Just feeling real bored.

Just thought I'd give my blog some updates..................

THOSE WHO GOSSIP WITH YOU WILL GOSSIP ABOUT YOU.

I'll not deny I gossip about the people whom I gossip with. Haha. So honestly, best friends? Nah that's a pass that I'd give. You gossip with them, they'll gossip about you. Got gossip genes already. Just like you la, YOU YOU YOU, who acted like my friend all these while in 2010 but you're not? I know so because people tell me. Silly you, you gossip with them, they'll gossip about you. Trust is thin. You made it thinner the moment you left my sight. Awwwww sheeesh. How did I find out? Well, ask your so called "friends" -_-

"When a girl says she's fine, she's not"

WHAAAAT?! Okay sometimes I really wonder who creates such facts?! Sometimes I AM REALLY FINE! I told one of the ex, that I'm fine. And guess what? He said I know you're not... Tell me what's wrong. Uh?!?!! I'm really fine leh?! Then he says I'm lying. Sigh -___- Super lol and lame pls. If I'm not fine, pls I will tell you. TYSVM!

Photobucket

Anywayssss....... sigh ok nvm. LOL. Irritating right.. wanna say something then I don't wanna tell y'all?! Ughhhhhh. OK BYE. Thanks thanks for reading. Love love. xx

2 comments:

twiinklex said...

Wow what show is that?
You look super cute and pretty! :)

Chloe said...

It's Channel U's Zero. It was way back in the days. Haha. Thank you so much sweetie :)