2011/05/23
23/05/2008
I thought this date seemed familiar. I was thinking pretty hard. However, I was surrounded by them they boys. It slipped my mind. It was good, because this shows I've truly let go of what we used to had. I've been holding on to something that isn't mine for a very long time. Guess what I realized today? I was the one who was hurting you, yet I thought otherwise. I brought pain to you, yet I failed to see them and continued blaming you. Is there anyone I could blame for what we became today? Yeah... myself. Everyday, I look back at what I had, and I miss you here and there. We used to be perfect and you could read me like you knew your 1 2 3s. I miss you so much, and especially today because you impacted my life, changing me. Without you, I'm sure I'd just be another wasted girl along the roads. My dear you, I'm truly happy for you. That you've found your other half. I'm sorry because all these while I created all these mess for you both. Be that as it may, you'll forever remain the most important person in my heart. There's no feelings anymore. No nothing, it's just a memory that hits me hard on every 23/05 and steal a secret heartache. And I've moved on, but hey. Please remember me as someone you knew in 2008 not the Chloe I've became in 2010. Because then in 2008, I loved you from the bottom of my heart, and in 2010, I loved you more so because I wanted you away from her. I miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment