2011/05/29

That boy

Busy month for me since forever!!!! Looking back at when the school started, I had only 7 posts. Out of the 7, I'd consider 1 as a proper post. I need to find time for this love of mine.... It has been 6 weeks since school started. To think of it, I haven't really talked about my school life, in an elaborated way or the people I'm inclined to hanging out with, have I?



Soooo anyway I've been busy with school. I make it a point to study at least 4 hours a day. Hahahaha I think it's a huge crazy step for me. After all, I never study past an hour in Secondary school. Teehee... this time I studied for only one reason. And it's that reason that keeps me going.


It's barely 6 weeks, yet I'm plagued with voices of rumors and nonsense. Take me back to April 18th, and I'd still have tweeted about hottie. It's a choice I've made that would never change. Nah k I shouldn't talk about it, it's gonna drive more nonsense around. Hahaha k bye. I'll have a proper post after June 13th... holiday week.

lovesss xx

No comments: