2015/11/28

you called me pretty, said i was cute.
told me i was attractive, beautiful all around.
expressed that you loved how different i was from other girls. (my fierce independence, my stand on several issues, etc.) 
but when i asked you, "would you like me then?
without hesitation you said, "i would never have expected a girl like you to fancy me considering that you've so many other good looking guy friends"
i pressed on, "But would you like me? - if I liked you?" 
and then you broke my heart, "we don't know each other for long, give it some time and you'll probably realize you're not into such a guy like me"
i drown my face into my hands of tears, and i turned away.
yet you had to be cruel, "what I've said isn't a form of rejection, don't think wrongly about it"
with that you not only broke my heart, you even kept the little shards that laid, leaving me an echo of what once used to be my complete heart.

No comments: