Talking about forgiveness.... ha ha. You only get it if you deserve it, no? And I don't understand the fake faces people can go with. A moment you go "Fuck yeah I fucking hate her!" And in the next mother fucking second you're so close to that person. Contradictions... Now you have the whole world going to you but not me bitch ha ha ha. C'mon you know me. I say what I say and I'm not afraid of you. I don't care if I've gotta face you every day. Sheesh.. I hate those losers who thinks they can have the best of both world. Well guess what, I'm withdrawing myself from all these nonsense. And nooooooooo, I'm not socializing anymore. Goodbye Chloe Nero Hardy, you can now hide at one corner, Chong Chloe will take your place till you feel like coming out. Peace out. ^^V
03/04/2010:
Nice right!
Trust me.. you'd rather the picture remains this way. Lol.
She was trying to put bunny ears on my brother... Lol
05/04/2010:
Dad's birthday. Ha ha ha.
So anyway... on 04/04/2010.. my kor gave me this:
Hahaha so cute... He says the guy represents him! Thanks so much kor! :-)
Aside from the hussle buzzie jazz week, if you've been following me on twitter you'd know that I've found my Secret Motivation II! Hahahaha. Okay... perhaps he isn't exactly the most handsome/hot/cute guy you'd see, but he's definitely attractive, to me. Woahhhhh. Sad though he hasn't got over his ex. Not that I'd want him to be mine mine type. Just that.... he deserves better. Hope he'll get well soon too because he has been falling ill. Looking forward to school tomorrow because I get to see him! Till then, Secret Motivation II shall be left unknown. Hehehe.
Ding dong.. Yesterday was Saturday and I had tuition! You really wouldn't understand how happy I was yesterday :P Hope something nice comes out of this. But then again... momma says I might have to stop going for that tuition :( Sad....
Today..... I found something:
I left it in my cupboard for quite a long time even I forgot about it..
There you go, you know who you are. Haha.
I removed the monkey and found a note I wrote on 08/12/2009.... Sigh.
I wrote another, closed it back and place it in the cupboard again. :/ Sorry.. I'm still uncertain... Later I hurt you again then that's bad. But if I have to lose you to understand how much I need you. Then I'll do it. :)
Anyway... you guys wanna see the carebear I bought? :)
CUTE RIGHT!
Socializing!
Well I end this post off with me! :
I love you Justin Bieber :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment