I don't like it when people challenge my standard of English. It's my way of talking, and what rights do you have to judge me? There are times I know I talk like this "Okay la, we meet later. Serious sia, why she like that leh?" It's totally informal and it's colloquialism. But I have my own standards of English. Don't place your opinions on me before even talking to me. Everyone likes to judge someone else even when they don't know what's going on. They follow the flow like a nincompoop. Brainless. People comment on me not speaking appropriate languages or maybe the profanities but how about themselves? I am of hundred percent sure that those who judge my standard of English are no where near me. It is just that at times I do not wish to let those people have no road of leaving the stage. I don't want to embarrass them yet they love to boast about how they are able to leave me "astounded". I am not astounded, I am not amazed, I am simply shocked at the way those people think they're always right. To be honest, I can always speak fluent and proper English because I have the ability to do so, can you? No I bet you are not able to.
I have to admit though, that I am a very self-opinionated person. I love to hear what advices and ideas others are able to come up with but I won't heed them. I would already have my own personal decision. I am always talking about other people and one way or another, I am judging them subconsciously. Then again, I feel that I am entitled the rights to judge them because I know I am better. Yes, I am being a total show-off. It does not really bother what anyone thinks of me but I tend to pen my thoughts down. There are many things in life I've yet to experienced but I know I've been through the worst. You don't know me at all. No one does, and I don't want to share my life with anyone. I want it to be a secret. Like what I always say, if I want people to stop talking about me, I should start from myself. Just know that I am always able to twist and turn facts around. I am always wrong to be honest, but I end up being right. I'm not a person you want to talk to. It's a waste of time, because I'm always right and you're always wrong.
9 comments:
CHLOE WHY YOU STEAD WITH SHAHRUL SIA?!?!?!
Yup why you stead with someone like him? lols.
Anonymous > WHY? Who're you?
Shane > O.O You know him? Lol. What you mean by 'someone like him'?
Shahrul sux. LOLS. U should have waited for 23/5 to come to U or maybe how about mil?
tbh, i would'nt commented if i dint see the few up there commented. y are you hangin out with people like shahrul? or to be even more accurate, y made him your bf? & then you hang out with his group of frens like shah din zakir haikal?? Leave them... they are jerks. You can nevver imagine wat sorts of shits they will do to you.
Anonymous > I don't think he sucks. 23/5 doesn't belong to me, syamil has past :)
- > who are you? Why do you care so much? I think shahrul, shah and his group of friends are nice ppl. So what would they do to me that I can't imagine? Lol
They are really bad people Chloe stay away. ESP frm your bf shah and din aites?
- > -____________-
Post a Comment