2011/01/24

Kids these days....... sigh

So hi there! *waves* No.. I'm not up to my crazy thoughts again. Lulz. Lunar new year is arriving... I think I've got most of the clothes prepared + shoes too. Well... this year seems like it's passing quite fast....

So I thought I'd blog about the kids these days... I am somehow, rather appalled by their actions. How so? Few weeks back... it was an average weekday at Northpoint's Popular Book store. Whilst searching for my items, I wondered in an instantaneous moment if I was really at a shopping center's book store or was I at a playground in some place that I don't know of. Students of XXX school were RUNNING, yes running in their school uniform around playing... whaat? Catching. One even banged into me and gave me the eyes like "Can't you see I'm running from my friend? You block me sia." Tbh, I wasn't in one of my scolding days else he's gonna get it hard from me.


Then... there were these bunch of girls, I could deduce from their actions.. they were newly Sec1s or perhaps sec2s at most. I could give them one word across their faces, "Ah lian-wannabes" They were speaking as if it was their home. SHOUTING to each other and even across when they were only mere centimeters away. One of their conversations I remembered was:

"eh you this cb, why don't believe me?"

"What? you really smoke meh?"

"ya, i tell you i will call my brother now and ask him to testify, I ask him break up with you"

Lulz. Smoking something to be proud off in a School uniform? Throwing vulgarities around in public damn proud? Zomg. This girl got that friend also..... sad case. I am not against smoking, smoke the hell you want, can't you just shut your fxxking mouth up in public? ESP in school uniform? MOREOVER.... this is not your place la. Seriously...... I SWEAR I WOULD HAVE TOLD THEM OFF IF I HAD THAT "FEEL" to scold LOL. Yikes.


And today.... I had students from XXX running around McDonald's in and out.. and all around. Well.. is it because I've graduated then actually it does just allows me to mature so much quicker? That I'm able to get a clearer view of what's silly and what's not? Is it because I'm 17, that I think that tad bit differently? B'cos I thought in my opinion, as students of my batch, we didn't had such poor behavior. KIDS THESE DAYS... are really spoilt brats. Already a few of whom I know wants to quit school at tender 13/14. Tell me what do you wanna be in 10 years? I'd give you road sweepers at most? And at 12 you see kids throwing all sorts of profanities around. No I will NEVER let my child be like that. Really... I think the younger generation should give it a thought, why can't you guys tame yourself and stop what nonsense of "going with the flow" Why don't you start having a freaking mind of your own? BE THE ONE TO LEAD, let others follow. Even if you wanna follow, follow the right ones. Really... else you'd start regretting... the way I did.

X X X

No comments: