2015/09/09

PAP Rally (Nee Soon GRC)


I went to PAP's rally on the 8th September and it was totally worth it especially when you were among all the other people who believed in the same people as you. Cheering and shouting relentlessly... And listening to all the things that the Nee Soon MPs have done for you. It was simply amazing. I had so much fun shouting: MAJULAH PAP! And continually shouting to Minister K.Shanmugam "We love you!" Until he responded: "I love you too!" Haha. Snatched a selfie with him as well and pictures with the other candidates. Seeing is believing... And I believe in the Nee Soon team. I cannot see myself under any other political parties except PAP. All along I have loved the late founding father Mr. Lee Kuan Yew (evident from my humble but wide collection of his books) and honestly the best way to follow in his values is providing the continual support to the party that has given us Singapore. PAP all the way! 
(Ps: Thank you CNA for capturing this moment for me^) :)


No comments: