2012/03/02

End of Year 1 Business Marketing

Looking back at how hectic I was for literally the beginning of April 2011 to date, considering the miserly amount of blog posts I had, and the ones that could even be counted as proper posts.............. I finally have time to blog.

I don't know if all the Polytechnic Students feel this way, the very least I know that I do: January totally doesn't feel like a new year at all! For the better of the past 2 years, I've always had End and Beginning of the year post, with the exception of this year. Frankly speaking, I'm only considering my new year to begin on the 16th of April which is the start of Year 2 as a Business Marketing Student.

I am going to do it a little like how I did it in 2010, I'll pick a picture of the month, and summarize it to however much that I can recall, the only difference is that it'll be for the period of Jan 2011 - Feb 2012. Haha because this end of year post is supposed to be done like April 15th, but I seriously doubt I will have the time like I have now! (I am simply lying around my house, really bored but am too lazy to do anything else) Here we go:

Jan 2011:


Photobucket

I really miss this boy above. His name is Alfi. He was my tuition partner for Elementary Mathematics in 2010. We didn't had each others' contact numbers and then I lost him. Last Saturday I saw him.... I wanted to say Hi but he was with his girlfriend hahaha so I didn't say hi and watched him walk by. IDK what to say about myself, I waited so long to see him and I let it pass.......

So....in January, I looked like this, mm pretty fun to see how I grow along don't you reckon?

Photobucket

Oh and I had like 190 followers then and now I have 351 followers, this is really a massive jump. Thank you to those who follow me on twitter.

One thing I am pretty puzzled about while reading through my Jan posts are.... I totally forgot who I was referring to in this post  HERE Anyone has any idea which was the girl I detested? Lol.

Feb 2011:

Photobucket

In Feb we will still best of friends, hahaha. The very least I thought best friends shouldn't be back-stabbing one another no? Well this was one of our videos together:



And in Feb................. painfully, my beloved Fernando Torres left the glorious Liverpool. You can read my post on him leaving HERE.......

Mar 2011:

Photobucket
In Mar I failed my 30-day challenge, face it, I don't even think I could blog continuously for 14 days!

Oh and I had a video on how to fold a firefly! I wanted to do more of such videos, but honestly speaking.......... NO TIME. I wished I had more time. But here you go for those who haven't seen it.... I will do a clearer better one, when I have the time which honestly means, next year.


I REALIZED SOMETHING..... even after years of saying I hate 4E1 and all those nonsense.... I still blog about them pretty often(considering I don't even have time to blog!) And I do take time to talk about them. A really weird love-hate relationship with my class.

Haha this was how I felt about them here

LOL I am so standard with Irfan part, forever and ever I am childish lame and whatever when it comes to him.

Apr 2011:

Photobucket

I'd say April was okay. April 18th..... the day I fell for J. Haha. Okay let the next few months of story develop by itself.

May 2011:

Photobucket
My birthday Vlog,

I'd consider May okay, but also a month with all the rumors going around. WHAT'S NEW?! Like usual, like always............. post for the Irfan 230508 Hahaha forever sia Chloe...........

June 2011:

Photobucket
Omg the boys from Newcastle! Miss them boys, really sweet and lovely guys.

This month aside from the super exciting LCC, I found out how much the girls detested me....... OoOOOooOooOooooohhhhh. ^^

July 2011:

Photobucket

New friends! Follow them both on twitter! Jenell @ Vegasxlights and Cheryl @ Rxckandrxll. You'll love them on your timeline!

July was normal with the exception of attending CHIC girls final @ Club Avatar. Read more about it here.

Aug 2011:

Photobucket

I have totally no memory whatsoever about August! Omg some memory loss here.

Sept 2011:

Photobucket

 Don't y'all just agree that he's just so amazayn? I mean seriously, pretty boy.

OMG CRAZY ME, apologizing...... haha. But at least I can see I'm maturing from 2010 to 2011, here's for 4E1... again....

Oct 2011:

Photobucket

October was all about..... school I think. Yeah school. And, as I read thru these posts, I realize that I don't always pour out ALL my emotions, which is a relatively good thing cuz this way I don't expose everything about myself.

Nov 2011:



I can't believe that I was so busy(lazy in actual fact) to this extent............... blogging lesser and lesser and lesser. Could hardly remember half a thing that happened in my life. Glad I have twitter, but twitter has no archives! And blogging at times is too tedious....... I need to start jotting more notes on my diary.


Dec 2011:



 Ridiculously lazy to only a post for the month! Sadly I think that will be the case of my beloved blowkissestochloe UNLESS I do not procrastinate. Oh well.

Jan 2012:



And this?!?! Just this?!

Feb 2012:

Worst month! Not even a picture, just this line "Of all the people to lose, I had to lose you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Omg seriously....................this few months due to the lack of my blogging, I mean it can't even summarize the pain I went through in Miu Miu before I am now in Prada. Can't even summarize the people I've lost through this time. And can't even say who had been there for me all these while.......

Well not one of my personal best or fav post, but at least there's one!
If you haven't already known by now, I have removed my formspring. And yeah, life has been a rollercoaster for me. But all's good. All's good. It will all get better in time like I always say. Chins up, heads high.

Smile always.

X.


No comments: